Re : Admin weighing in on Re : [Yuricon] Re: What is it like, being a homosexual living in Poland ?

  • Joe Leouf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2008
      I agree with both of you, Erica and Grisznak, and as none of us intend to keep the political discussion going, how about talking about something more Yuri-ish, like that latest Marimite AMV made by 828, which by the way is pretty cool !
      Thanks for making this great video, and thanks for sharing !

      Cheers !

      Leouf

      From: leouffou@...
      Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:46:57 +0000
      Subject: Re : Re : [Yuricon] Re: What is it like, being a homosexual living in Poland ? (re: Marimite in German : Rosen unter Marias Obhut)

      > Thanks a lot for your view on the question, Grisznak! I don't have much time either to discuss what you said (which would be a pretty interesting to do, though) but to comment shortly on your last remark "I hope that Erica will not ban me because of the writing about politic etc in the Marimite thread.", I must disagree with you : Politics do play  an important in yuri, whether we like it or not.

      Hi there -

      Whether you believe that Yuri and politics are linked isn't this issue. *This* Mailing List is not a forum for political discussion, as Grisnak knows. However, as the conversation continued to be polite, I had no problems with it.

      Now seems a good time to refocus the thread on Yuri, however. :-)

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)