Re: [Yuricon] Marimite AMV gift from Japan

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 15, 2008
      Nice and optimistic thing. I always laugh when I see this Panda scene
      (and now it reminds me Kung Fu Panda movie). Good work.
      cheers
      Grisznak

      2008/6/15 Joseph Saunders <rphjas@...>:
      > thanks for this great AMV and for sharing this for us...Joe Saunders

    • twadli3400
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 15, 2008
        That was a good AMV. It wasn't really romanced filled but more feel
        good. Its something that I haven't seen in a lot of Marimite AMVs. They
        are usually filled with either drama or well...drama and romance. :P
        The timing was overall good and it also made me smile several times. I
        kind of wish I could have a higher quality version of this one for my
        AMV collection. "828" you did good.

        > If you like it, please reply to this thread. I will collect all the
      • Rinu CZ
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 15, 2008

          Hi,

          I would like to say in advance that I am not a big AMV fan. My AMV collection contains barely 10 pieces. So what to say about 828's video? I'd use it as an intake of new Marimite fans, seriously ^^. Thanks for nice good-mood-pump-uping AMV. I'd welcome higher video quality too, for later enjoyment.

          Thanks for sharing, Erica.

          With kind regards,

          Rinu

          2008/6/15, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...>:

          Hello everyone -

          I have a Japanese penpal, "828" who is a huge Marimite fan. (I know, shocking, huh?) As the result of several things, I received a copy of a Marimite AMV that 828 made. It is, by far and away, the happiest Marimite AMV I have ever seen - totally made me smile. I wanted to share it all with you, so I asked permission...828 sent me this link: http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=n7N6jXfnCkA

          I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. :-)

          If you like it, please reply to this thread. I will collect all the responses and send them to 828 as thanks. :-)

        • Carmen DiProspero
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 15, 2008
            I am happy "828" shared this with us!!! I love the tune she used for the AMV. It had me bobbing my head and dancing in my chair as I watched the AMV. Very well done indeed!! Next time you hear from "828", give her a big "ARIGATO" from me.

            Carmen ^_^

            P.S. - And thank U, Erica, for sharing this with us as well.

            > I have a Japanese penpal, "828" who is a huge
            > Marimite fan. (I know, shocking, huh?) As the result of
            > several things, I received a copy of a Marimite AMV that
            > 828 made. It is, by far and away, the happiest Marimite AMV
            > I have ever seen - totally made me smile. I wanted to share
            > it all with you, so I asked permission...828 sent me this
            > link: http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=n7N6jXfnCkA
            >
            > I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. :-)
            >
            > If you like it, please reply to this thread. I will collect
            > all the responses and send them to 828 as thanks. :-)

            > Yuricon - "For real women who like their
            > women...animated."
            > http://www.yuricon.org
            >
            > "World Shaking" Fanfic -
            > http://www.worldshaking.net

          • bystrouska
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 15, 2008
              Thank you, Erica, for sharing this with us, and a big thank you to
              828 as well of course for making this AMV and sharing it!
              Feel-good Marimite AMVs are indeed far too rare, so this was a real
              treat. Very enjoyable, and very much enjoyed. :)

              Regards,

              Mathilde

              Le 15 juin 08 à 19:53, Erica Friedman a écrit :

              > Hello everyone -
              >
              > I have a Japanese penpal, "828" who is a huge Marimite fan. (I
              > know, shocking, huh?) As the result of several things, I received a
              > copy of a Marimite AMV that 828 made. It is, by far and away, the
              > happiest Marimite AMV I have ever seen - totally made me smile. I
              > wanted to share it all with you, so I asked permission...828 sent
              > me this link: http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=n7N6jXfnCkA
              >
              > I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. :-)
              >
              > If you like it, please reply to this thread. I will collect all the

              > http://www.yuricon.org

            • Christine Bailey
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 15, 2008
                Pass along thanks to 828. It is a nice feel good amv. Timing with the
                music moved along very nicely. Thanks for such effort.
                christine
              • catchperfect
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 15, 2008
                  Thank you, 828, for making this AMV and Thank you, Erica, for sharing it with us! The video was great - really set the mood and tone for these lovely ladies and their storylines. Well made and sweet!

                  Cheers,
                  Grace

                  Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

                  Hello everyone -

                  I have a Japanese penpal, "828" who is a huge Marimite fan. (I know, shocking, huh?) As the result of several things, I received a copy of a Marimite AMV that 828 made. It is, by far and away, the happiest Marimite AMV I have ever seen - totally made me smile. I wanted to share it all with you, so I asked permission...828 sent me this link: http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=n7N6jXfnCkA

                  I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. :-)

                  If you like it, please reply to this thread. I will collect all the responses and send them to 828 as thanks. :-)

                  <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)