RE: [Yuricon] Strawberry Marshmellow 5 (cover musings)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2008
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: puni@...
      > Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 06:27:28 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Strawberry Marshmellow 5 (cover musings)
      >
      > Just picked up SM vol.5 from ye olde comic shoppe. Haven't read it,
      > but the back cover perfectly illustrates why Miu is the star. While
      > all others do their little girly basking in the sun with their skirts
      > and frills and purses, Miu is living life AT FULL FORCE!!! DUCK POWER
      > ON!!! UP TO ELEVEN!!! AND BEYOND!!!
      >
      > Made me smile.

      This volume is definitely starring Miu and co-starring Chika. Nobue and Ana are also appearing. Matsuri has to exist, but frankly I'd be happy with the Miu and Chika show.

      Revewed it last night on Okazu, should you care to find out what I think.

      Honestly, though volume 6 - which is not yet out in Japanese - will be the best so far. Cult of Miu fans will go crazy, I assure you. :-)

      Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on Windows Liveā„¢ Messenger. Add now.