"Ghost in the Shell: Innocence" Lecture by Erica at the Brooklyn Museum of Art

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2008
      Just a heads up for all the New York City-area readers we have here.

      Tomorrow, Saturday June 14, at 1:PM, the Brooklyn Museum of Art, as
      part of a New York citywide exploration of Japanese culture and art,
      is showing the Ghost In The Shell: Innocence movie.

      I will be introducing the movie, and doing a short Q&A afterward.

      The movie begins at 1PM, I'll be doing my intro at about 12:45. It all
      takes place in the Elizabeth A. Sackler Forum on the 4th floor.
      Admission to the movie is free with admission to the museum. If you
      pay for a Muakami exhibit ticket, you get to see that exhibit, the
      rest of the museum AND the movie, so I hope you'll come early and take
      in the great art, then join us for Ghost In The Shell: Innocence!