New Lililicious Releases - Rose Stories Petite Soeur 2 doujinshi shorts, Phryne one-shot

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
      Arai Miyako did a few humorous shorts for the Rose Stories Petite Soeur
      2 Marimite doujinshi anthology. We're releasing them in a batch as "Arai
      Miyako shorts."

      Phryne was a lesbian magazine that only lasted for two issues (one came
      out in June 1995, the other in November 1995). It contained articles,
      short stories, manga, essays, and the like. We'll be scanlating the
      manga from the first issue.
      Two manga from Phryne are commercially available from ALC Publishing:
      "My Sister's Wedding" (printed in Works) and Rica 'tte Kanji!
      "Let's Return to the Forest," by Nemoto Yue, is a nearly textless manga
      about a pair of girls having a picnic in a forest.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Joseph Saunders
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > Arai Miyako did a few humorous shorts for the Rose Stories Petite
        Soeur
        > 2 Marimite doujinshi anthology. We're releasing them in a batch
        as "Arai
        > Miyako shorts."
        >
        > Phryne was a lesbian magazine that only lasted for two issues (one
        came
        > out in June 1995, the other in November 1995). It contained
        articles,
        > short stories, manga, essays, and the like. We'll be scanlating the
        > manga from the first issue.
        > Two manga from Phryne are commercially available from ALC
        Publishing:
        > "My Sister's Wedding" (printed in Works) and Rica 'tte Kanji!
        > "Let's Return to the Forest," by Nemoto Yue, is a nearly textless
        manga
        > about a pair of girls having a picnic in a forest.
        >
        > As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
        > (http://www.lililicious.net ).com

        WOW!! Thanks for all of the one-shots! We really appreciate all of
        your hard work on our behalf...Joe