Re: New Lililicious Release - Strawberry Shake Sweet chapter 9 (from Yuri Hime 5

  • kieliran
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 11, 2008
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

      > In chapter 9 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, will Julia
      > and Ran finally be reunited, or will Julia have to content herself with
      > more daydreams?
      >
      > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
      > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

      Normally, I'd just offer my profuse thanks, puppies and gummy candy on
      SA but since it's kicked the bucket for now, guess here will have to
      do. Thank you very VERY much for more Strawberry Shake Sweet! I was
      missing those two a great deal and it's nice to see them again, if
      only for a brief chapter. And sincere thanks for Aoi Hana too. That's
      rapidly becoming one of my favourite manga.