New Lililicious Releases - Plica strips 51-75 and Girls Only one-shot

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2008
      Plica, by Amamiya Sae, is a realistic look at lesbian life in Japan,
      told in (typically) 4-panel format. Since the topics vary from strip to
      strip, I'm not writing a separate summary for each individual batch.

      Girls Only is an anthology of manga from the lesbian magazine Carmilla.
      We'll just be doing select stories from it; see
      http://mizuno-youko.livejournal.com/66074.html for summaries of all the
      stories in the anthology (but beware of spoilers!).
      The protagonist of Otosaki Tsubaki's "Endless Narcissus" wants someone
      who will love her and her alone, so she gets a clone of herself.

      Please be aware that both of these releases contain mature content.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Jessie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
        Thanks heaps for all these new scans you's been uploading! You guys
        are the best!!!!! xoxoxoxo Jessie