Re: New Lililicious Release - Strawberry Shake Sweet chapter 9 (from Yuri Hime 5)

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 11 5:16 AM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

      > In chapter 9 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, will
      Julia
      > and Ran finally be reunited, or will Julia have to content herself
      with
      > more daydreams?
      >
      > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
      > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

      This is a cute series, so as always keep up the good work (I didn't
      reply yesterday due to internet problems, probably thanks to the heat
      wave)--Pachy
    • kieliran
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 11 7:58 PM
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > In chapter 9 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, will Julia
        > and Ran finally be reunited, or will Julia have to content herself with
        > more daydreams?
        >
        > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
        > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

        Normally, I'd just offer my profuse thanks, puppies and gummy candy on
        SA but since it's kicked the bucket for now, guess here will have to
        do. Thank you very VERY much for more Strawberry Shake Sweet! I was
        missing those two a great deal and it's nice to see them again, if
        only for a brief chapter. And sincere thanks for Aoi Hana too. That's
        rapidly becoming one of my favourite manga.