Re: New Lililicious Releases - Yuri Hime Wildrose one-shots

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2008
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

      > In "From Your L-I-P-S," by Jounouchi Nene, two characters who bear a
      > striking resemblance to Yumi and Sachiko from Marimite have some
      > problems with communication.

      This was my favorite story in the collection - and not because it's so
      fanfic-y. I just liked how the obvious was turned on its head.

    • Joseph Saunders
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > In "From Your L-I-P-S," by Jounouchi Nene, two characters who bear a
        > striking resemblance to Yumi and Sachiko from Marimite have some
        > problems with communication.
        > Chi-Ran's "Hao!" is about a girl who wants a little more romance in
        her
        > relationship.
        > Please be aware that these releases contain mature content.
        >
        > As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
        > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

        thanks for all the hard work and for sharing these beautiful yuri
        artworks with us...joe
      • Christine Bailey
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2008

          Thanks again to the crew of Lillilicious for the yummy stories!  A pic from strawberry sweet now makes a lively desktop! SSSweeeeet!

          christine