New Lililicious Releases - Yuri Hime Wildrose one-shots

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2008
      In "From Your L-I-P-S," by Jounouchi Nene, two characters who bear a
      striking resemblance to Yumi and Sachiko from Marimite have some
      problems with communication.
      Chi-Ran's "Hao!" is about a girl who wants a little more romance in her
      relationship.
      Please be aware that these releases contain mature content.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > In "From Your L-I-P-S," by Jounouchi Nene, two characters who bear a
        > striking resemblance to Yumi and Sachiko from Marimite have some
        > problems with communication.

        This was my favorite story in the collection - and not because it's so
        fanfic-y. I just liked how the obvious was turned on its head.

      • Joseph Saunders
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2008
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

          > In "From Your L-I-P-S," by Jounouchi Nene, two characters who bear a
          > striking resemblance to Yumi and Sachiko from Marimite have some
          > problems with communication.
          > Chi-Ran's "Hao!" is about a girl who wants a little more romance in
          her
          > relationship.
          > Please be aware that these releases contain mature content.
          >
          > As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
          > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
          > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

          thanks for all the hard work and for sharing these beautiful yuri
          artworks with us...joe
        • Christine Bailey
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 10, 2008

            Thanks again to the crew of Lillilicious for the yummy stories!  A pic from strawberry sweet now makes a lively desktop! SSSweeeeet!

            christine