Re: [Yuricon] New Lililicious Release - Strawberry Shake Sweet chapter 9 (from Yuri Hime 5)

  • catchperfect
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 2008
      Arigato gozaimasu!! Thank you so much for Ch. 9 - it has made my day (after a long day at work and then taking a 3 hr. Japanese final exam). You all are the  BEST!

      cheers,
      grace

      Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:
      In chapter 9 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, will Julia
      and Ran finally be reunited, or will Julia have to content herself with
      more daydreams?

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililici ous.net ).

    • Eric
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 11, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > In chapter 9 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, will
        Julia
        > and Ran finally be reunited, or will Julia have to content herself
        with
        > more daydreams?
        >
        > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
        > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

        This is a cute series, so as always keep up the good work (I didn't
        reply yesterday due to internet problems, probably thanks to the heat
        wave)--Pachy
      • kieliran
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 11, 2008
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

          > In chapter 9 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, will Julia
          > and Ran finally be reunited, or will Julia have to content herself with
          > more daydreams?
          >
          > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
          > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
          > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

          Normally, I'd just offer my profuse thanks, puppies and gummy candy on
          SA but since it's kicked the bucket for now, guess here will have to
          do. Thank you very VERY much for more Strawberry Shake Sweet! I was
          missing those two a great deal and it's nice to see them again, if
          only for a brief chapter. And sincere thanks for Aoi Hana too. That's
          rapidly becoming one of my favourite manga.