Re: [Yuricon] New Lililicious Release - Strawberry Shake Sweet chapter 9 (from Yuri Hime 5)

  • bystrouska
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2008
      Oooh, sweet! Thank you so much as always for your hard work, it is much appreciated! (*sprints to the lililicious website to download the goods*)
      By the way - thank you for your quality work on Aoi Hana, too - I own them in Japanese, but it's always a pleasure to read your translation as well.

      Le 10 juin 08 à 01:06, Lililicious a écrit :

      In chapter 9 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, will Julia
      and Ran finally be reunited, or will Julia have to content herself with
      more daydreams?

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililici ous.net ).

    • Joseph Saunders
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 9, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, bystrouska <bystrouska@...> wrote:

        > Oooh, sweet! Thank you so much as always for your hard work, it is
        > much appreciated! (*sprints to the lililicious website to download
        > the goods*)
        > By the way - thank you for your quality work on Aoi Hana, too - I
        own
        > them in Japanese, but it's always a pleasure to read your
        translation
        > as well.
        >

        > Le 10 juin 08 à 01:06, Lililicious a écrit :
        >
        > > In chapter 9 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, will
        Julia
        > > and Ran finally be reunited, or will Julia have to content
        herself
        > > with
        > > more daydreams?
        > >
        > > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        > > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
        > > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

        As always...thank you so very very much for all your work and efforts
        to share these fine works of yuri fiction...Joe
      • catchperfect

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 11, 2008
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

            > In chapter 9 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, will
            Julia
            > and Ran finally be reunited, or will Julia have to content herself
            with
            > more daydreams?
            >
            > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
            > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
            > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

            This is a cute series, so as always keep up the good work (I didn't
            reply yesterday due to internet problems, probably thanks to the heat
            wave)--Pachy
          • kieliran
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 11, 2008
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

              > In chapter 9 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, will Julia
              > and Ran finally be reunited, or will Julia have to content herself with
              > more daydreams?
              >
              > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
              > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
              > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

              Normally, I'd just offer my profuse thanks, puppies and gummy candy on
              SA but since it's kicked the bucket for now, guess here will have to
              do. Thank you very VERY much for more Strawberry Shake Sweet! I was
              missing those two a great deal and it's nice to see them again, if
              only for a brief chapter. And sincere thanks for Aoi Hana too. That's
              rapidly becoming one of my favourite manga.