New Lililicious Release - Strawberry Shake Sweet chapter 9 (from Yuri Hime 5)

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2008
      In chapter 9 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, will Julia
      and Ran finally be reunited, or will Julia have to content herself with
      more daydreams?

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • bystrouska

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 9, 2008
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, bystrouska <bystrouska@...> wrote:

          > Oooh, sweet! Thank you so much as always for your hard work, it is
          > much appreciated! (*sprints to the lililicious website to download
          > the goods*)
          > By the way - thank you for your quality work on Aoi Hana, too - I
          own
          > them in Japanese, but it's always a pleasure to read your
          translation
          > as well.
          >

          > Le 10 juin 08 à 01:06, Lililicious a écrit :
          >
          > > In chapter 9 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, will
          Julia
          > > and Ran finally be reunited, or will Julia have to content
          herself
          > > with
          > > more daydreams?
          > >
          > > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
          > > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
          > > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

          As always...thank you so very very much for all your work and efforts
          to share these fine works of yuri fiction...Joe
        • catchperfect

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 11, 2008
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

              > In chapter 9 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, will
              Julia
              > and Ran finally be reunited, or will Julia have to content herself
              with
              > more daydreams?
              >
              > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
              > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
              > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

              This is a cute series, so as always keep up the good work (I didn't
              reply yesterday due to internet problems, probably thanks to the heat
              wave)--Pachy
            • kieliran
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 11, 2008
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

                > In chapter 9 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, will Julia
                > and Ran finally be reunited, or will Julia have to content herself with
                > more daydreams?
                >
                > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
                > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
                > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

                Normally, I'd just offer my profuse thanks, puppies and gummy candy on
                SA but since it's kicked the bucket for now, guess here will have to
                do. Thank you very VERY much for more Strawberry Shake Sweet! I was
                missing those two a great deal and it's nice to see them again, if
                only for a brief chapter. And sincere thanks for Aoi Hana too. That's
                rapidly becoming one of my favourite manga.