Re: [Yuricon] The secret behind the Title of "Shoujoai ni Bouken" on Ultimo Spalpeen

  • Shia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
      Firstly - it's always good to see occasional feedback from 'over
      there'.. it /does/ matter, after all. If you know what I mean. orz

      As for the question itself, I also wondered about it (but not enough to
      bother asking, it seems). Now that I know.. well, it makes sense.
      And made me 'lol'.

      ~niwa
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: niwasatou@...
        > Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:43:38 +0200
        > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] The secret behind the Title of "Shoujoai ni Bouken" on Ultimo Spalpeen
        >
        > Firstly - it's always good to see occasional feedback from 'over
        > there'.. it /does/ matter, after all. If you know what I mean. orz

        Yes, it does. I know exactly what you mean.

        > As for the question itself, I also wondered about it (but not enough to
        > bother asking, it seems). Now that I know.. well, it makes sense.
        > And made me 'lol'.

        I'm glad it made you laugh. So much of what I do has little private jokes built into it. I always assume no one will ever notice or care. :-)

        Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on Windows Liveā„¢ Messenger.