New Lililicious-Kotonoha joint release - Sweet Blue Flowers volume 3 chapter 14

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2008
      In chapter 14 of Shimura Takako's Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana), the
      girls--accompanied by Akira's brother and Kou--go on vacation to
      Kyouko's relatives' summer home.

      This project is a joint between Kotonoha and Lililicious. Lililicious's
      irc channel is #lililicious on irc.rizon.net, and our webpage is
      http://www.lililicious.net . Kotonoha's irc channel is #kotonoha on
      irc.irchighway.net, and their webpage is http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com .
    • munkyjanice
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
        yay! thank you very muchos!

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > In chapter 14 of Shimura Takako's Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana), the
        > girls--accompanied by Akira's brother and Kou--go on vacation to
        > Kyouko's relatives' summer home.
        >
        > This project is a joint between Kotonoha and Lililicious. Lililicious's
        > irc channel is #lililicious on irc.rizon.net, and our webpage is
        > http://www.lililicious.net . Kotonoha's irc channel is #kotonoha on
        > irc.irchighway.net, and their webpage is
        http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com .

      • Joseph Saunders
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "munkyjanice" <ryodee@...> wrote:

          > yay! thank you very muchos!
          >
          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@> wrote:
          > >
          > > In chapter 14 of Shimura Takako's Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana),
          the
          > > girls--accompanied by Akira's brother and Kou--go on vacation to
          > > Kyouko's relatives' summer home.
          > >
          > > This project is a joint between Kotonoha and Lililicious.
          Lililicious's
          > > irc channel is #lililicious on irc.rizon.net, and our webpage is
          > > http://www.lililicious.net . Kotonoha's irc channel is #kotonoha on
          > > irc.irchighway.net, and their webpage is
          > http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com .

          Thanksfor sharing and all the hard work...Joe Saunders
        • Christine Bailey
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008

            Thank you to the folks who make it possible to read such yummy stuff!

            christine

          • Eric
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

              > In chapter 14 of Shimura Takako's Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana), the
              > girls--accompanied by Akira's brother and Kou--go on vacation to
              > Kyouko's relatives' summer home.
              >
              > This project is a joint between Kotonoha and Lililicious.
              Lililicious's
              > irc channel is #lililicious on irc.rizon.net, and our webpage is
              > http://www.lililicious.net . Kotonoha's irc channel is #kotonoha on
              > irc.irchighway.net, and their webpage is http://kotonoha.monkey-
              pirate.com .

              Cool! Keep Aoi Hana coming!--Pachy