The secret behind the Title of "Shoujoai ni Bouken" on Ultimo Spalpeen

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2008
      Japanese blog Ultimo Spalpeen author Komatsu-san emailed me to ask
      about the not-quite-right Japanese in the title of my novel "Shoujoai
      ni Bouken." My answer surprised him. Want to know the secret? You'll
      have to read it in Japanese! lol

      http://willowick.seesaa.net/article/99436497.html

      ALC Publishing - where the girl always gets the girl
      http://www.anilesbocon.org/shop/emanga.html
    • Shia
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
        Firstly - it's always good to see occasional feedback from 'over
        there'.. it /does/ matter, after all. If you know what I mean. orz

        As for the question itself, I also wondered about it (but not enough to
        bother asking, it seems). Now that I know.. well, it makes sense.
        And made me 'lol'.

        ~niwa
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
          > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: niwasatou@...
          > Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:43:38 +0200
          > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] The secret behind the Title of "Shoujoai ni Bouken" on Ultimo Spalpeen
          >
          > Firstly - it's always good to see occasional feedback from 'over
          > there'.. it /does/ matter, after all. If you know what I mean. orz

          Yes, it does. I know exactly what you mean.

          > As for the question itself, I also wondered about it (but not enough to
          > bother asking, it seems). Now that I know.. well, it makes sense.
          > And made me 'lol'.

          I'm glad it made you laugh. So much of what I do has little private jokes built into it. I always assume no one will ever notice or care. :-)

          Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on Windows Liveā„¢ Messenger.