Re: Blue movie question

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2008
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
      wrote:

      > Erica Friedman wrote:
      >
      > >>In addition to all the movies and series Erica listed (and did you
      have
      > >>to bring up the Yohko-kicking scene again, Erica?),

      > >Of course! It is the best scene in the movie. Or did you like the
      endless repetition of the Rolling Stones' "Satisfaction" best? lol

      > I liked the parts where "I" (as everyone insisted) wasn't being tied to
      > a bed and kicked best. Personal preference?

      Talk about association. You are nothing like the Yohko I know and
      adore from HnA-g. Nothing at all. :-) When was the last time you stole
      money from the Yakuza and made your protege your stooge? That's the
      kind of thing I just don't see you doing....

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
      http://okazu.blogpsot.com