RE: [Yuricon] Blue movie question

  • Resop
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 4, 2008
      Speaking of that Sukeban Deka movie,

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGhPsnBmCf0

      has a mock trial of the lead, Aya Matsuura, by fellow Hello! Project solo artists and former and present Morning Musume members.

      Will Ayaya be convicted of being a delinquent? Only one way to find out.

      Craig (your complete carelessness is so annoying)

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2008
        Erica Friedman wrote:

        >>In addition to all the movies and series Erica listed (and did you have
        >>to bring up the Yohko-kicking scene again, Erica?),
        >>

        >Of course! It is the best scene in the movie. Or did you like the endless repetition of the Rolling Stones' "Satisfaction" best? lol

        I liked the parts where "I" (as everyone insisted) wasn't being tied to
        a bed and kicked best. Personal preference?

        >> there is also a
        >>live-action version of Yoshida Akimi's "Lovers' Kiss." You can find
        >>information on the manga at http://www.callenreese.com/loverskiss.html
        >>

        >That's right! I'd forgotten that one. I've only seen the first 10 minutes or so of it.

        I've just seen the trailer for it, and read the relevant chapters of the
        manga. So I don't know if it's any good.

        Erin
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 5, 2008
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
          wrote:

          > Erica Friedman wrote:
          >
          > >>In addition to all the movies and series Erica listed (and did you
          have
          > >>to bring up the Yohko-kicking scene again, Erica?),

          > >Of course! It is the best scene in the movie. Or did you like the
          endless repetition of the Rolling Stones' "Satisfaction" best? lol

          > I liked the parts where "I" (as everyone insisted) wasn't being tied to
          > a bed and kicked best. Personal preference?

          Talk about association. You are nothing like the Yohko I know and
          adore from HnA-g. Nothing at all. :-) When was the last time you stole
          money from the Yakuza and made your protege your stooge? That's the
          kind of thing I just don't see you doing....

          Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
          http://okazu.blogpsot.com