RE: [Yuricon] Blue movie question

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 4 5:54 PM
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: esubramanian1@...
      > Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 19:45:16 -0400
      > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Blue movie question
      >
      > Grisznak wrote:

      > In addition to all the movies and series Erica listed (and did you have
      > to bring up the Yohko-kicking scene again, Erica?),

      Of course! It is the best scene in the movie. Or did you like the endless repetition of the Rolling Stones' "Satisfaction" best? lol

      > there is also a
      > live-action version of Yoshida Akimi's "Lovers' Kiss." You can find
      > information on the manga at http://www.callenreese.com/loverskiss.html

      That's right! I'd forgotten that one. I've only seen the first 10 minutes or so of it.

      Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on Windows Liveā„¢ Messenger. Add now.
    • Resop
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 4 6:34 PM
        Speaking of that Sukeban Deka movie,

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGhPsnBmCf0

        has a mock trial of the lead, Aya Matsuura, by fellow Hello! Project solo artists and former and present Morning Musume members.

        Will Ayaya be convicted of being a delinquent? Only one way to find out.

        Craig (your complete carelessness is so annoying)

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 5 4:16 AM
          Erica Friedman wrote:

          >>In addition to all the movies and series Erica listed (and did you have
          >>to bring up the Yohko-kicking scene again, Erica?),
          >>

          >Of course! It is the best scene in the movie. Or did you like the endless repetition of the Rolling Stones' "Satisfaction" best? lol

          I liked the parts where "I" (as everyone insisted) wasn't being tied to
          a bed and kicked best. Personal preference?

          >> there is also a
          >>live-action version of Yoshida Akimi's "Lovers' Kiss." You can find
          >>information on the manga at http://www.callenreese.com/loverskiss.html
          >>

          >That's right! I'd forgotten that one. I've only seen the first 10 minutes or so of it.

          I've just seen the trailer for it, and read the relevant chapters of the
          manga. So I don't know if it's any good.

          Erin
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 5 2:57 PM
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
            wrote:

            > Erica Friedman wrote:
            >
            > >>In addition to all the movies and series Erica listed (and did you
            have
            > >>to bring up the Yohko-kicking scene again, Erica?),

            > >Of course! It is the best scene in the movie. Or did you like the
            endless repetition of the Rolling Stones' "Satisfaction" best? lol

            > I liked the parts where "I" (as everyone insisted) wasn't being tied to
            > a bed and kicked best. Personal preference?

            Talk about association. You are nothing like the Yohko I know and
            adore from HnA-g. Nothing at all. :-) When was the last time you stole
            money from the Yakuza and made your protege your stooge? That's the
            kind of thing I just don't see you doing....

            Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
            http://okazu.blogpsot.com