[OFF TOPIC] FW: Kurodahan Press Translation Prize

  • Jo Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      Although this has zero to do with yuri, it was decided many of you
      would be interested in taking up this challenge. My instructor sent
      me this contest notice. Sounds like fun if anyonewants to give it a
      try, I say go for it. Sadly, I'm not sure I have the time based on
      the fact I just undertook to translate Soeur Audition. If any of you
      decide to do it, let me know. I'd love to see how it turns out.
      Japanese mystery can be really fun.

      ~Rei Hasekura (AKA Senbei)