Re: [Yuricon] Blue movie question

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 4 4:45 PM
      Grisznak wrote:

      >Thanks for info.
      >Anyway, besides Blue and Love My Life (and, maybe, Cutie honey live),
      >were there any yuri manga/anime based live action movies or series?
      >regards
      >Grisznak

      In addition to all the movies and series Erica listed (and did you have
      to bring up the Yohko-kicking scene again, Erica?), there is also a
      live-action version of Yoshida Akimi's "Lovers' Kiss." You can find
      information on the manga at http://www.callenreese.com/loverskiss.html

      Erin
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 4 5:54 PM
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: esubramanian1@...
        > Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 19:45:16 -0400
        > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Blue movie question
        >
        > Grisznak wrote:

        > In addition to all the movies and series Erica listed (and did you have
        > to bring up the Yohko-kicking scene again, Erica?),

        Of course! It is the best scene in the movie. Or did you like the endless repetition of the Rolling Stones' "Satisfaction" best? lol

        > there is also a
        > live-action version of Yoshida Akimi's "Lovers' Kiss." You can find
        > information on the manga at http://www.callenreese.com/loverskiss.html

        That's right! I'd forgotten that one. I've only seen the first 10 minutes or so of it.

        Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on Windows Liveā„¢ Messenger. Add now.
      • Resop
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 4 6:34 PM
          Speaking of that Sukeban Deka movie,

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGhPsnBmCf0

          has a mock trial of the lead, Aya Matsuura, by fellow Hello! Project solo artists and former and present Morning Musume members.

          Will Ayaya be convicted of being a delinquent? Only one way to find out.

          Craig (your complete carelessness is so annoying)

          > > Anyway, besides Blue and Love My Life (and, maybe,
          > Cutie honey live),
          > > were there any yuri manga/anime based live action
          > movies or series?
          >
          > There was the live-action Sailor Moon series from a few
          > years ago. That was quite good.
          >
          > I also enjoyed the Sukeban Deka movies, but the most recent
          > one - Codename Asamiya Saki was *fabulous*.
        • Erin Subramanian
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 5 4:16 AM
            Erica Friedman wrote:

            >>In addition to all the movies and series Erica listed (and did you have
            >>to bring up the Yohko-kicking scene again, Erica?),
            >>

            >Of course! It is the best scene in the movie. Or did you like the endless repetition of the Rolling Stones' "Satisfaction" best? lol

            I liked the parts where "I" (as everyone insisted) wasn't being tied to
            a bed and kicked best. Personal preference?

            >> there is also a
            >>live-action version of Yoshida Akimi's "Lovers' Kiss." You can find
            >>information on the manga at http://www.callenreese.com/loverskiss.html
            >>

            >That's right! I'd forgotten that one. I've only seen the first 10 minutes or so of it.

            I've just seen the trailer for it, and read the relevant chapters of the
            manga. So I don't know if it's any good.

            Erin
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 5 2:57 PM
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
              wrote:

              > Erica Friedman wrote:
              >
              > >>In addition to all the movies and series Erica listed (and did you
              have
              > >>to bring up the Yohko-kicking scene again, Erica?),

              > >Of course! It is the best scene in the movie. Or did you like the
              endless repetition of the Rolling Stones' "Satisfaction" best? lol

              > I liked the parts where "I" (as everyone insisted) wasn't being tied to
              > a bed and kicked best. Personal preference?

              Talk about association. You are nothing like the Yohko I know and
              adore from HnA-g. Nothing at all. :-) When was the last time you stole
              money from the Yakuza and made your protege your stooge? That's the
              kind of thing I just don't see you doing....

              Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
              http://okazu.blogpsot.com