Mnemosyne 5

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      So Mnemosyne 5 came out yesterday and more than anything I found it to
      be an amusing exercise in service.

      Most of the service was straight, but I loved how they squeezed a
      short lesbian pileup in there, with expository voiceover, so as to not
      waste the space. lol

      Serge and I agreed that 20 years seems likely for Rin to have pulled
      herself back together after ep 4, but it's gonna be harder to come
      back from this. :-)

      Apropos to nothing - I emailed Media Blasters to let them know that
      they NEED to license this anime. It's perfect for them -
      adult, "adult" horror, Yuri and violent. If it had Yaoi/BL, it would
      cover all of their genres. :)