Love My Life screening at San Francisco's Frameline Film Festival next month!

  • catchperfect
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Just wanted to let folks know that Love My Life, the live-action film
      based on Yamaji Ebine's manga will be screening at this year's 32nd
      annual Frameline Film Festival (the Intl. LGBT Film Fest) here in San
      Francisco, CA on June 24.

      I've included the link here if you'd like to check it out:
      http://www.frameline.org/festival/film/detail.aspx?FID=42&id=1413

      Please go to Erica Friedman's Okazu blog for more info about the film
      and manga: http://okazu.blogspot.com/2007/01/live-action-love-my-life.html

      If you are in town, please do attend the screening and support the film!

      Cheers,
      Grace