Yuri/Yaoi manga reader's survey

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2008
      Blogger Robin Brenner needs assistance with some research on Yuri
      manga readers. I told her she came to the right place. :-)

      If you have a second and don't mind doing it, please fill this survey
      out? On behalf of Robin - thanks!

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=wrcKuxwYMFsKFU74eRx_2b8g_3d_3d

      Looking for yuri manga where the girl gets the girl? ALC Publishing
      has what you want!
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/