New Lililicious Release - ZLAY Bomb Tour

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2008
      ZLAY Bomb Tour is a Strawberry Shake Sweet gag doujinshi focusing on
      Kaoru and ZLAY. It includes artwork by Inoue Shinkai (mangaka of "Pops"
      from Yuri Shimai), Hayashiya Shizuru (official mangaka of Strawberry
      Shake Sweet), members of UGO, and others.
      After cutting Ryou's hair, Kaoru is invited to a private party with
      ZLAY. Will she escape with her virtue intact?
      Since this is a rare doujinshi, we're also offering the raw scans
      (cleaned by Mukiki) for download at our website. Please spread them around!

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > ZLAY Bomb Tour is a Strawberry Shake Sweet gag doujinshi focusing on
        > Kaoru and ZLAY. It includes artwork by Inoue Shinkai (mangaka of "Pops"
        > from Yuri Shimai), Hayashiya Shizuru (official mangaka of Strawberry
        > Shake Sweet), members of UGO, and others.
        > After cutting Ryou's hair, Kaoru is invited to a private party with
        > ZLAY. Will she escape with her virtue intact?
        > Since this is a rare doujinshi, we're also offering the raw scans
        > (cleaned by Mukiki) for download at our website. Please spread them
        around!

        > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
        > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

        Yay.

        Best release ever. (until there is another sweet blue flowers)

        Thank you so much for all your efforts.