RE: [Yuricon] Re: I was just curious....^^

    Message 1 of 9 , May 19, 2008
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: catchperfect@...
      > Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 23:11:48 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: I was just curious....^^
      >
      > 2) Network. Talk to people in the industry and attend professional
      > conferences, conventions, etc. I hate to say it (but I will b/c it's
      > true), is this industry (anime/film/media) is all about who you know

      That goes for *every* industry. The truth of the matter in every possible thing you can ever hope to do is, "It's who you know, not what you know."

      I spend a lot of time networking at events, and in between them. It never ceases to amaze me what a phone call can do. :-)

      http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?souce=EML_WL_ GoodCause