Mnemosyne 4 - with an extra effort to avoid spoilerish content

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2008
      Well, well. Hasn't this turned out to be interesting?

      Lots of stuff in Mnemosyne 4. Even actual exposition! Thanks to the
      existence of a conveniently placed needy character who shall remain
      nameless because of spoilishness, Rin gets a chance to tell us a bit
      of the stuff we kind of need to know. And we're able to guess some
      more.

      Also, Laura comes back and kills Rin again. lol

      Ohohoh, and Mimi has a girlfriend. It's a vaguely "happy for her"
      and "oh...I see" situation.

      Great episode. Except for /spoiler/'s hair, which reminds me of
      Jonny Lee Miller's in "Hackers". Just sayin'.

    • Rinu CZ
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2008
        Ah, you make me curious. Good to hear that the show gives me some answers before the very end. Aside from that, Mnemosyne is the type of series where I rather express my opinion after the end, so I will be silent from now, at least in this thread.

        I like Laura for her just-killing fun, btw ^^. One would say she has a thing for killing herself.

        With kind regards

        Rinu

        PS. I promised to myself reply even to posts about non-fluffy/pervy series here ^^;.

        2008/5/5, atheniag <anilesbocon01@...>:
        Well, well. Hasn't this turned out to be interesting?

        Lots of stuff in Mnemosyne 4. Even actual exposition! Thanks to the
        existence of a conveniently placed needy character who shall remain
        nameless because of spoilishness, Rin gets a chance to tell us a bit
        of the stuff we kind of need to know. And we're able to guess some
        more.

        Also, Laura comes back and kills Rin again. lol

        Ohohoh, and Mimi has a girlfriend. It's a vaguely "happy for her"
        and "oh...I see" situation.

        Great episode. Except for /spoiler/'s hair, which reminds me of
        Jonny Lee Miller's in "Hackers".  Just sayin'.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2008
          ---SPOILER---
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          At last! An answer to 'Just how old is this dog?' that we were all
          asking since episode three. But does this mean that there are
          dog/angles running around as well? Brrr.

          I don't know about you but I feel really sorry for Rin about now she
          has classic Saber syndrome.

          [I.E. Where the main character is really cool and capable but
          circumstances, writers and bad luck stop them from doing cool things
          to end situations, so named after the Fate/Stay Night character who
          had more cool wins in routes that did not involve her, while in her
          own route she routinely gets the short end of the stick in fights.]
        • twadli3400
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2008

            > Ohohoh, and Mimi has a girlfriend. It's a vaguely "happy for her"
            > and "oh...I see" situation.

            Give it 50 years. She'll be back. >:D I couldn't resist.