Re: [Yuricon] Re: Artwork

  • Tim II
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2008
      Your good as long as you just post a link, not an attachment, and mark it whether or not it is work safe.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2008
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: sugarblossom2@...
        > Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 03:57:22 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Artwork
        >
        > I'm not sure if this was discussed before..I'm a little absent-minded
        > sometimes, but are we allowed to post pictures that we've done, even
        > if it's our own characters? I mean, I don't have many yuri pix, but I
        > do have a gallery on Deviant Art and I was just curious about that.
        > I'm still kinda new at this so, yeah^^;

        The FAQ for this list can be found at http://www.yuricon.org/faq.html

        In general, we prefer you post links to your site rather than post the pictures directly. If a picture has adult content, please make sure you let people know. This is an all ages list and it may not be suitable for everyone here.

        Get Free (PRODUCT) REDâ„¢ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics.