Re: Artwork

  • firia_lyta
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2008
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "sugarblossom2" <sugarblossom2@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm not sure if this was discussed before..I'm a little absent-
      minded
      > sometimes, but are we allowed to post pictures that we've done, even
      > if it's our own characters? I mean, I don't have many yuri pix, but
      > do have a gallery on Deviant Art and I was just curious about that.
      > I'm still kinda new at this so, yeah^^;

      I'm pretty new to these parts, and I'd like knowing myself. ^^; I
      sorta jumped into the mailing list with no idea of what's going on at
      any given time. ^^; (I also have a DA site.)
    • Tim II
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2008
        Your good as long as you just post a link, not an attachment, and mark it whether or not it is work safe.

        > > I'm not sure if this was discussed before..I'm
        > a little absent-
        > minded
        > > sometimes, but are we allowed to post pictures that
        > we've done, even
        > > if it's our own characters? I mean, I don't
        > have many yuri pix, but
        > > do have a gallery on Deviant Art and I was just
        > curious about that.
        > > I'm still kinda new at this so, yeah^^;
        > >

        > I'm pretty new to these parts, and I'd like knowing
        > myself. ^^; I
        > sorta jumped into the mailing list with no idea of
        > what's going on at
        > any given time. ^^; (I also have a DA site.)
        >

        > ------------------------------------

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2008
          > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: sugarblossom2@...
          > Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 03:57:22 +0000
          > Subject: [Yuricon] Artwork
          >
          > I'm not sure if this was discussed before..I'm a little absent-minded
          > sometimes, but are we allowed to post pictures that we've done, even
          > if it's our own characters? I mean, I don't have many yuri pix, but I
          > do have a gallery on Deviant Art and I was just curious about that.
          > I'm still kinda new at this so, yeah^^;

          The FAQ for this list can be found at http://www.yuricon.org/faq.html

          In general, we prefer you post links to your site rather than post the pictures directly. If a picture has adult content, please make sure you let people know. This is an all ages list and it may not be suitable for everyone here.

          Get Free (PRODUCT) REDâ„¢ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics.