Artwork

  • sugarblossom2
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2008
      I'm not sure if this was discussed before..I'm a little absent-minded
      sometimes, but are we allowed to post pictures that we've done, even
      if it's our own characters? I mean, I don't have many yuri pix, but I
      do have a gallery on Deviant Art and I was just curious about that.
      I'm still kinda new at this so, yeah^^;
    • firia_lyta
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "sugarblossom2" <sugarblossom2@...>
        wrote:

        > I'm not sure if this was discussed before..I'm a little absent-
        minded
        > sometimes, but are we allowed to post pictures that we've done, even
        > if it's our own characters? I mean, I don't have many yuri pix, but
        > do have a gallery on Deviant Art and I was just curious about that.
        > I'm still kinda new at this so, yeah^^;

        I'm pretty new to these parts, and I'd like knowing myself. ^^; I
        sorta jumped into the mailing list with no idea of what's going on at
        any given time. ^^; (I also have a DA site.)
      • Tim II
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2008
          Your good as long as you just post a link, not an attachment, and mark it whether or not it is work safe.

          > > I'm not sure if this was discussed before..I'm
          > a little absent-
          > minded
          > > sometimes, but are we allowed to post pictures that
          > we've done, even
          > > if it's our own characters? I mean, I don't
          > have many yuri pix, but
          > > do have a gallery on Deviant Art and I was just
          > curious about that.
          > > I'm still kinda new at this so, yeah^^;
          > >

          > I'm pretty new to these parts, and I'd like knowing
          > myself. ^^; I
          > sorta jumped into the mailing list with no idea of
          > what's going on at
          > any given time. ^^; (I also have a DA site.)
          >

          > ------------------------------------

          Be a better friend, newshound, and
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2008
            > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            > From: sugarblossom2@...
            > Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 03:57:22 +0000
            > Subject: [Yuricon] Artwork
            >
            > I'm not sure if this was discussed before..I'm a little absent-minded
            > sometimes, but are we allowed to post pictures that we've done, even
            > if it's our own characters? I mean, I don't have many yuri pix, but I
            > do have a gallery on Deviant Art and I was just curious about that.
            > I'm still kinda new at this so, yeah^^;

            The FAQ for this list can be found at http://www.yuricon.org/faq.html

            In general, we prefer you post links to your site rather than post the pictures directly. If a picture has adult content, please make sure you let people know. This is an all ages list and it may not be suitable for everyone here.

            Get Free (PRODUCT) REDâ„¢ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics.