Nozomi and licenses

  • Sean Gaffney
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 3:30 AM
      FYI, Nozomi Entertainment/Right Stuf is announcing another license today at
      2pm CDT.

      Last time, they picked up Maria-sama. Can they possibly top that?

      Well, for the curious, there is a broken redicrect at the moment to
      aria.rightstuf.com... :)

      --SG
    • byapes2001
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 5:11 AM
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...> wrote:

        > FYI, Nozomi Entertainment/Right Stuf is announcing another license
        today at
        > 2pm CDT.
        >
        > Last time, they picked up Maria-sama. Can they possibly top that?
        >
        > Well, for the curious, there is a broken redicrect at the moment to
        > aria.rightstuf.com... :)
        >
        > --SG

        Okay, let's not panic yet, everyone.

        For all we know, Nozomi may just have put that there to mess with
        us. :)

        We'll know what the new license when they announce it, and if it
        isn't what we're expecting, remember that Nozomi has three other
        hints up as to what they may grab this year. Yeah, they're evil. ;)

        Brian Yaple
        BYapes@...
      • byapes2001
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1 12:08 PM
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "byapes2001" <BYapes@...> wrote:

          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Gaffney" <sean@> wrote:
          > >
          > > FYI, Nozomi Entertainment/Right Stuf is announcing another
          license
          > today at
          > > 2pm CDT.
          > >
          > > Last time, they picked up Maria-sama. Can they possibly top that?
          > >
          > > Well, for the curious, there is a broken redicrect at the moment
          > > aria.rightstuf.com... :)
          > >
          > > --SG
          > >

          > Okay, let's not panic yet, everyone.
          >
          > For all we know, Nozomi may just have put that there to mess with
          > us. :)
          >
          > We'll know what the new license when they announce it, and if it
          > isn't what we're expecting, remember that Nozomi has three other
          > hints up as to what they may grab this year. Yeah, they're evil. ;)
          >
          > Brian Yaple
          > BYapes@...

          Now that the hour is here...

          ...I'll take my slice of humble pie with orange Jello, please.

          In other words, it's Aria, ladies, ladies and gents.

          Official site at www.aria.rightstuf.com.

          Brian Yaple
          BYapes@...