Re: [Yuricon] You're welcome Re: Notes on the 19th Maria-sama

  • Resop
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 30, 2008
      Or, maybe we just finished reading it now?

      Putting that aside, thanks for the hard work!

      Craig

      Message 2 of 22 , May 1, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Resop <resop2@...> wrote:

        > Or, maybe we just finished reading it now?
        >
        > Putting that aside, thanks for the hard work!
        >
        > Craig

        thanks to you I can read the maria sama ga miteru novels that I like
        so much I had been trying to traslate the novels but I can't do it
        because I don't understand japanese thank you again!"

        I told you this words in Okazu, and again I want to thank you for
        this new traslation, I'm sorry for my english, then Thank you Erica
        and sukoshi, Gracias!!!

      • yapabigail
        Message 3 of 22 , Nov 16, 2008
          Otsukare!

          Thank you very much for taking time to bring this volume to the non-
          Japanese speaking/reading MariMite fans. It is hard work, but you guys
          undertook it anyway and I am really grateful for that (countless other
          people out there, I'm sure, feel the same way).

          Again, a big heartfelt thanks!