New original story on "Worldshaking" Fanfic

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2008
      For those who may be interested. :-)

      This month on "Worldshaking" Fanfic, is the first part of three - an
      original "lesbian detective"-type story set at a Renaissance Faire. I
      started it ages ago when I was working at one and asked the guy I
      worked for how he wanted to die. He said, "by my own sword." And the
      story idea was born.

      The story is called "Bad Fayre Day." You can find it on my "Originals"
      Page on WSF: http://www.worldshaking.net

      Enjoy!

    • crimsonlotus20
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
        Greetings,

        Nice premise and I was particularly struck by the refernece to
        the "L'Homme Arme'" song which I first heard perfomed in the
        National Gallery in London by an amateur group of early modern music
        enthusiasts from my university. Good stuff...especially since I took
        a module in Middle French for my undergrad degree. As
        for "Renaissance Pizza", I'm going to be pedantic and point out
        that, besides the tomatoes, the consumption of oiled flatbread with
        cheese/herbs/preserved meat was common throughout the Mediterranean.
        Pizza is, indeed, a cognate of the Arabic word 'pitta'. Enough smug
        pedantry, though: an interesting start and I hope to read more.

        Best regards,
        MdG

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2009
          Love for trains and love for each other keep two old friends in a never-ending gavotte of conflicting passions in "Whistles in the Night."

          New original fiction on "Worldshaking"Fanfic: http://www.worldshaking.net/
          (White lily rated, suitable for anyone on this list)

          Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
          http://okazu.blogspot.com