Re: Reccomendations?

  • shinjucommittingseppuku
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2008
      Even though it ends up rather Het-tastic, Shamanic Princess is a good
      source of Yuri. Kagetsu's such a huge loser you can kind of ignore him
      anyway.

      I'm also a big fan of Gals! which is the story of three Kogals in
      Shibuya. It's very girly, and while the three of them have boyfriends
      each, Ran, the main character, expresses no romantic interest in her
      own Para para champion of a guy, Tastukichi, while she chases around
      other kogals and teaches them "her ways," works extremely hard to buy
      them new clothing (she's generally quite lazy), let them stay in her
      room, etc etc.

      Bleach is an EPIC source of yuri, if you can get behind the
      often-stupid paradigms of Shonen. Bleach is actually just a great
      series for female character in general (compared to say, Naruto??)
      Most of the female characters can take the male characters to the
      cleaners.

      Hidamari Sketch is great, too. Sae and Hiro are basically a couple
      (The OP doesn't lie!!) and almost act as parents for the younger two
      characters, Yuna and Miyako.