Re: Stray Little Devil

  • Jessie
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 25, 2008
      Thanks for the recomendation! i bought it after hearing it from you
      and i absolutely love it! i only wish it was longer! lol

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Andi, Andi Spring, Spring"
      <endlessdreamer13@...> wrote:

      > "Pam was just an ordinary 13 year old schoolgirl until the day she
      and her friends tried to summon a devil. Now all of a sudden she finds
      herself in a universe where devils and angels exist and she herself
      has been transformed into a probationary devil intern. Her only hope
      of getting home is to become a fully fledged devil."

      > Pam meets an angel named Linfa who looks like her friend Rinka
      from the human world. The two end up falling in love.

      > It's a five volume manga series. I bought volume one without
      knowing there would be any yuri later on and thought it was pretty good.

      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/EndlessD/Big_SPOILER_THE_END.jpg

      Search.