Re: [Yuricon] Re: Shoujoai ni Bokuen #89

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31 9:02 AM
      >From: shane Jayell <shanejayell2000@...>

      >Shane sits, staring at the screen, like he's been hit
      >in the head. Suddenly he breaks into a grin and
      >applauds madly!

      Thank you - that�s very gratifying. :-)I�m very glad that you�re enjoying

      >Yes, that was good! I knew there had to be a reason
      >for his behavior.

      Because grownups don�t just act randomly? LOL Or because this is a story and
      all loose ends must be tied? ;-)

      Nice surprise couple, by the way.
      >Keep up the good work, please!

      I�m endeavoring to do so. :-)

      AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."