Re: This anime season is totally ugh.

  • Ariel Devorah
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 24 4:36 PM

      > So it is hard to judge strait off. Certainly with anime on TV there is
      > next to zero Yuri unless you count Nina being alive in Code Geass R2...
      As for yuri in this anime season, the closest thing I've seen is the
      lead character in Zettai Karen Children. I don't remember her name,
      but she's the red-head, and the leader of the group. She's obsessed
      with looking at women in swimsuit mags, and says a few things about
      liking women. None that I remember (lol I know, sorry). The first ep
      was a complete waste of my time, so I won't be keeping up with the
      anime. That would be about it.
      -Ariel