RE: [Yuricon] How often do you re-watch a series? (Spesificaly Yuri)

  • Elwin Coldiron
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 21, 2008
      Usually for me, I would watch my Tenchi Muyo! OVA DVD's about once every six months.  I also have the Vampire Princess Miyu OVA series (I find the relationship between Miyu and Himiko interesting).  I also have the Gunsmith Cats OVA (no yuri between Rally and May).  Sometimes I would run through Azumanga Daioh or Dirty Pair Flash (the one definetly yuri moment in that one would have to be the one in the second series, between Yuri and the florist).  I still wonder about Elle Ragu and Folli Maya in Shadow Skill TV (I own the movie/OVA).  I'm looking forward to someone picking-up Hellsing Ultimate (like to see the part where Sir Integra feeds Seras some of her blood).

      Blaine

      "When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
      Stephen W. Hawking

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: mhac13@...
      Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:21:32 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] How often do you re-watch a series? (Spesificaly Yuri)

      Hmmm... When I really feel like watching a good (bring a smile) Yuri, I usually marathon Marimite for like it's whole 1st season (plus rewind of the coll moments and all)