Re: Shoujo Sect Anime rumor

  • kieliran
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 17, 2008
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer"
      <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@> wrote:
      > >

      > > It's going to be an ero anime OVA. Expect random sexual encounters.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > >
      > > Erica
      > >

      > Yes, just hoping they cut out some of the fat. That they jump strait
      > to the Maya chapter and maybe cut the random chapters.

      That will be a very SHORT OVA then. 98% of the volumes are random
      pervy encounters with only the slightest nod to storyline (other than
      Hunter trying unsuccessfully to win the one woman that won't shag her,
      snog her,chase her continuously).
    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 17, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kieliran" <kieliran@...> wrote:

        > That will be a very SHORT OVA then. 98% of the volumes are random
        > pervy encounters with only the slightest nod to storyline (other than
        > Hunter trying unsuccessfully to win the one woman that won't shag her,
        > snog her,chase her continuously).

        Ah.

        Do please forgive me I was not being clear enough.

        I meant the chapters that had nothing at all to do with Hanada or her
        harem ect. There are only about four of them. What I was trying to do
        was say 'Hope they cut the stuff I personally don't like' without
        saying so directly.