Re: [Yuricon] Re: Shoujo Sect Anime rumor

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 16, 2008
      On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 4:47 AM, mara_papimer
      <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:
      > > It's going to be an ero anime OVA. Expect random sexual encounters.
      >
      > Yes, just hoping they cut out some of the fat. That they jump strait
      > to the Maya chapter and maybe cut the random chapters.

      The Parade Parade OVAs were based on only the first four chapters of the manga.

      Stainless Night changed quite a bit going from manga to anime. More
      focus on Linear and Sayaka, fewer characters. Feels more yuri than
      futanari.
    • kieliran
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 17, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer"
        <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@> wrote:
        > >

        > > It's going to be an ero anime OVA. Expect random sexual encounters.
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > >
        > > Erica
        > >

        > Yes, just hoping they cut out some of the fat. That they jump strait
        > to the Maya chapter and maybe cut the random chapters.

        That will be a very SHORT OVA then. 98% of the volumes are random
        pervy encounters with only the slightest nod to storyline (other than
        Hunter trying unsuccessfully to win the one woman that won't shag her,
        snog her,chase her continuously).
      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 17, 2008
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kieliran" <kieliran@...> wrote:

          > That will be a very SHORT OVA then. 98% of the volumes are random
          > pervy encounters with only the slightest nod to storyline (other than
          > Hunter trying unsuccessfully to win the one woman that won't shag her,
          > snog her,chase her continuously).

          Ah.

          Do please forgive me I was not being clear enough.

          I meant the chapters that had nothing at all to do with Hanada or her
          harem ect. There are only about four of them. What I was trying to do
          was say 'Hope they cut the stuff I personally don't like' without
          saying so directly.