Re: Alternate Endings

  • Alkmaion
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 10 7:03 AM
      Gals!: Ran Kotobuki decides NOT to become a policewomen, but a lawyer
      instead...specializing on civil rights(suing the police for harassment).
      together with her girlfriend Aya Hoshino

      > So - pick a series you enjoyed and tell us how it really ended!

    • Kumiko Yamazaki
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 11 2:15 AM
        Okay..if we're going that way...

        Candice White Audrey realizes that she's NEVER gonna get anywhere with boys and runs off with Annie and Patty to run their own small hospital in a small town.  And at night, they do lots of friendship bonding. *^^*

        Hhmm...not that good?  How about Sakura Wars...forget who ends up wiht the boy!  Let the french girl or the Russian have him...I want Sakura/Sumire!!! o.o I could picture them running away into the sunset, arguing until bed time... :)

        Ok...I be quiet now.  ^^

        Kumi-chan.

        On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Alkmaion <minyer@...> wrote:
        Gals!: Ran Kotobuki decides NOT to become a policewomen, but a lawyer
        instead...specializing on civil rights(suing the police for harassment).
        together with her girlfriend Aya Hoshino

        > So - pick a series you enjoyed and tell us how it really ended!

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        " We are many Buddy, they are few.
        They'll tell you lies to make you doubt your fellow man.
        Like cats and mice just can't get along.
        It suits the bosses, Buddy, and it serves them fine.
        Cause it keeps us working folks from being strong."

        Lefty, "My Name is Buddy" from Ry Cooder.
      • Laquandus Marion
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 11 7:07 AM
          Kazumi survive and both her and Jun living happily ever after
          Jo survive the explosion and with Meg making a better team

          It kind my stupid fanboy fantasy

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Kumiko Yamazaki" <pretty.cure@...>
          wrote:

          > Okay..if we're going that way...
          >
          > Candice White Audrey realizes that she's NEVER gonna get anywhere
          with boys
          > and runs off with Annie and Patty to run their own small hospital
          in a small
          > town. And at night, they do lots of friendship bonding. *^^*
          >
          > Hhmm...not that good? How about Sakura Wars...forget who ends up
          wiht the
          > boy! Let the french girl or the Russian have him...I want
          Sakura/Sumire!!!
          > o.o I could picture them running away into the sunset, arguing
          until bed
          > time... :)
          >
          > Ok...I be quiet now. ^^
          >
          > Kumi-chan.
          >

          > On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Alkmaion <minyer@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Gals!: Ran Kotobuki decides NOT to become a policewomen, but a
          lawyer
          > > instead...specializing on civil rights(suing the police for
          harassment).
          > > together with her girlfriend Aya Hoshino
          > >

          > > > So - pick a series you enjoyed and tell us how it really ended!
          > > >
          > > > Cheers,
          > > >
          > > > Erica

          > --
          > " We are many Buddy, they are few.
          > They'll tell you lies to make you doubt your fellow man.
          > Like cats and mice just can't get along.
          > It suits the bosses, Buddy, and it serves them fine.
          > Cause it keeps us working folks from being strong."
          >
          > Lefty, "My Name is Buddy" from Ry Cooder.

        • BlackSkaven
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 12 8:47 AM
            Andi, Andi Spring, Spring wrote:

            > "Meet Pam Akumachi, an energetic 13-year-old junior high student who has
            > just turned into ...a little devil! One day, when Pam and her friends
            > try to summon the "benign devil," the magic circle goes out of control
            > and Pam is transported to a strange pararell world where angels and
            > devils reside in an uneasy coexistence."

            > It's pretty much devil in training and angel fall in love.

            The series caught my interest since when it has first been listed in
            Diamond Comics' Previews. No scan was to be found - so I hesitated to
            buy just on a tiny cover picture. Well - then someone posted an image
            from the last chapter that persuaded me. ^^;
            I bought all 5 volumes and I CERTAINLY don't regret it.
            Nice story, nice artwork and of course NICE YURI. ^^
            Read it within a day.

            The artist's page is here:
            http://hanginthere.cool.ne.jp

            BlackSkaven
          • ingenue183
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 21 3:25 AM
              hmmm... for me it'd be

              AZUMANGA DAIOH: THE UNIVERSITY YEARS - where Sasaki and Kaorin
              "accidentally" meet up at uni when Sasaki joins the equestrian club
              and loses control of her white horse and crashes into Kaorin. They
              bond in hospital and have lots of cute stuffed and real animals
              together forever :) heh heh.