RE: [Yuricon] Stray Little Devil

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 7 5:38 PM
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: endlessdreamer13@...
      > Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 21:53:26 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Stray Little Devil
      >

      > *I keep trying to send this out but it doesn't seem to be working. If
      > multiple versions of this appear, that's why.

      We got it! :-)

      hthttp://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008
    • Jessie
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 25 6:44 PM
        Thanks for the recomendation! i bought it after hearing it from you
        and i absolutely love it! i only wish it was longer! lol

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Andi, Andi Spring, Spring"
        <endlessdreamer13@...> wrote:

        > "Pam was just an ordinary 13 year old schoolgirl until the day she
        and her friends tried to summon a devil. Now all of a sudden she finds
        herself in a universe where devils and angels exist and she herself
        has been transformed into a probationary devil intern. Her only hope
        of getting home is to become a fully fledged devil."

        > Pam meets an angel named Linfa who looks like her friend Rinka
        from the human world. The two end up falling in love.

        > It's a five volume manga series. I bought volume one without
        knowing there would be any yuri later on and thought it was pretty good.

        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/EndlessD/Big_SPOILER_THE_END.jpg

        Search.