[Yuricon] Stray Little Devil

  • endlessdreamer13
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 7, 2008
      "Meet Pam Akumachi, an energetic 13-year-old junior high student who
      has just turned into ...a little devil! One day, when Pam and her
      friends try to summon the "benign devil," the magic circle goes out of
      control and Pam is transported to a strange pararell world where angels
      and devils reside in an uneasy coexistence."

      It's pretty much devil in training and angel fall in love. All five
      volumes are out in the US.

      *I keep trying to send this out but it doesn't seem to be working. If
      multiple versions of this appear, that's why.
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 7, 2008
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: endlessdreamer13@...
        > Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 21:53:26 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Stray Little Devil
        >

        > *I keep trying to send this out but it doesn't seem to be working. If
        > multiple versions of this appear, that's why.

        We got it! :-)

        hthttp://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008
      • Jessie
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 25, 2008
          Thanks for the recomendation! i bought it after hearing it from you
          and i absolutely love it! i only wish it was longer! lol

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Andi, Andi Spring, Spring"
          <endlessdreamer13@...> wrote:

          > "Pam was just an ordinary 13 year old schoolgirl until the day she
          and her friends tried to summon a devil. Now all of a sudden she finds
          herself in a universe where devils and angels exist and she herself
          has been transformed into a probationary devil intern. Her only hope
          of getting home is to become a fully fledged devil."

          > Pam meets an angel named Linfa who looks like her friend Rinka
          from the human world. The two end up falling in love.

          > It's a five volume manga series. I bought volume one without
          knowing there would be any yuri later on and thought it was pretty good.

          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/EndlessD/Big_SPOILER_THE_END.jpg

          Search.