Re: [Yuricon] Alternate Endings

  • samantha luquin
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 6 9:36 PM

      I've never really been one to question endings no matter how much I hated them. Something horrid could happen and I'd accept unhappily. There is one exception to this, though it isn't really yuri and it isn't really manga or anime.  The Fire Emblem games are chock full of characters and conversations called supports which naturally of course lead to a very wide pairing fan base. Some characters even get special endings together!

      There are two characters in the seventh game that I like to pair up, Lyn and Florina. Sadly even with supports they go their seperate ways and the lands of Sacae and Illia (where they live) are destroyed by Bern. So if I could change this in some way they'd be living together...somewhere. Possibly Sacae...but they'd die. Ok, new plan. They live together in Caelin, the end. Yes that would work nicely.

      -Samantha
      .

    • Andi, Andi Spring, Spring
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 7 2:46 PM
        "Meet Pam Akumachi, an energetic 13-year-old junior high student who has just turned into ...a little devil! One day, when Pam and her friends try to summon the "benign devil," the magic circle goes out of control and Pam is transported to a strange pararell world where angels and devils reside in an uneasy coexistence."

        It's pretty much devil in training and angel fall in love.

      • Alkmaion
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 10 7:03 AM
          Gals!: Ran Kotobuki decides NOT to become a policewomen, but a lawyer
          instead...specializing on civil rights(suing the police for harassment).
          together with her girlfriend Aya Hoshino

          > So - pick a series you enjoyed and tell us how it really ended!

        • Kumiko Yamazaki
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 11 2:15 AM
            Okay..if we're going that way...

            Candice White Audrey realizes that she's NEVER gonna get anywhere with boys and runs off with Annie and Patty to run their own small hospital in a small town.  And at night, they do lots of friendship bonding. *^^*

            Hhmm...not that good?  How about Sakura Wars...forget who ends up wiht the boy!  Let the french girl or the Russian have him...I want Sakura/Sumire!!! o.o I could picture them running away into the sunset, arguing until bed time... :)

            Ok...I be quiet now.  ^^

            Kumi-chan.

            On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Alkmaion <minyer@...> wrote:
            Gals!: Ran Kotobuki decides NOT to become a policewomen, but a lawyer
            instead...specializing on civil rights(suing the police for harassment).
            together with her girlfriend Aya Hoshino

            > So - pick a series you enjoyed and tell us how it really ended!

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
               mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            " We are many Buddy, they are few.
            They'll tell you lies to make you doubt your fellow man.
            Like cats and mice just can't get along.
            It suits the bosses, Buddy, and it serves them fine.
            Cause it keeps us working folks from being strong."

            Lefty, "My Name is Buddy" from Ry Cooder.
          • Laquandus Marion
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 11 7:07 AM
              Kazumi survive and both her and Jun living happily ever after
              Jo survive the explosion and with Meg making a better team

              It kind my stupid fanboy fantasy

              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Kumiko Yamazaki" <pretty.cure@...>
              wrote:

              > Okay..if we're going that way...
              >
              > Candice White Audrey realizes that she's NEVER gonna get anywhere
              with boys
              > and runs off with Annie and Patty to run their own small hospital
              in a small
              > town. And at night, they do lots of friendship bonding. *^^*
              >
              > Hhmm...not that good? How about Sakura Wars...forget who ends up
              wiht the
              > boy! Let the french girl or the Russian have him...I want
              Sakura/Sumire!!!
              > o.o I could picture them running away into the sunset, arguing
              until bed
              > time... :)
              >
              > Ok...I be quiet now. ^^
              >
              > Kumi-chan.
              >

              > On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Alkmaion <minyer@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Gals!: Ran Kotobuki decides NOT to become a policewomen, but a
              lawyer
              > > instead...specializing on civil rights(suing the police for
              harassment).
              > > together with her girlfriend Aya Hoshino
              > >

              > > > So - pick a series you enjoyed and tell us how it really ended!
              > > >
              > > > Cheers,
              > > >
              > > > Erica

              > --
              > " We are many Buddy, they are few.
              > They'll tell you lies to make you doubt your fellow man.
              > Like cats and mice just can't get along.
              > It suits the bosses, Buddy, and it serves them fine.
              > Cause it keeps us working folks from being strong."
              >
              > Lefty, "My Name is Buddy" from Ry Cooder.

            • BlackSkaven
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 12 8:47 AM
                Andi, Andi Spring, Spring wrote:

                > "Meet Pam Akumachi, an energetic 13-year-old junior high student who has
                > just turned into ...a little devil! One day, when Pam and her friends
                > try to summon the "benign devil," the magic circle goes out of control
                > and Pam is transported to a strange pararell world where angels and
                > devils reside in an uneasy coexistence."

                > It's pretty much devil in training and angel fall in love.

                The series caught my interest since when it has first been listed in
                Diamond Comics' Previews. No scan was to be found - so I hesitated to
                buy just on a tiny cover picture. Well - then someone posted an image
                from the last chapter that persuaded me. ^^;
                I bought all 5 volumes and I CERTAINLY don't regret it.
                Nice story, nice artwork and of course NICE YURI. ^^
                Read it within a day.

                The artist's page is here:
                http://hanginthere.cool.ne.jp

                BlackSkaven
              • ingenue183
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 21 3:25 AM
                  hmmm... for me it'd be

                  AZUMANGA DAIOH: THE UNIVERSITY YEARS - where Sasaki and Kaorin
                  "accidentally" meet up at uni when Sasaki joins the equestrian club
                  and loses control of her white horse and crashes into Kaorin. They
                  bond in hospital and have lots of cute stuffed and real animals
                  together forever :) heh heh.