Burst Angel manga licensed

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2008
      I clicked on Wizard Universe for the purpose of subscribing to the
      Anime Insider magazine. It just so happened that right there on the
      front it made Tokyopop's announcement for this title for a July
      Release. I know I'm looking forward to it (now if only they can also
      get around to the two light novels).--Pachy

      http://www.wizarduniverse.com/032708burstmanga.html
    • Andi, Andi Spring, Spring
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2008
        "Meet Pam Akumachi, an energetic 13-year-old junior high student who has just turned into ...a little devil! One day, when Pam and her friends try to summon the "benign devil," the magic circle goes out of control and Pam is transported to a strange pararell world where angels and devils reside in an uneasy coexistence."

        It's pretty much devil in training and angel fall in love. All five volumes are out in the US.

        *I keep trying to send this out but it doesn't seem to be working. If multiple versions of this appear, that's why.