few words about yuri panel

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      Hi guys
      At Saturday, in Cracow, Poland there was a manga/anime convention MagnifiCon (about 850 guests) and I had luck to have my panel about yuri. I have abbout 30-50 people there. Yuri is a wide subject, so I divided my panel for two parts - first historical, when mostly I was talking about the history of the yuri, lesbians in Japan etc. More interesting was second part, when we have very interesting discussion about yuri cliches, most popular titles, some funny things and, what was most intersting, psychological aspects of yuri. This last thing was slightly touched so I decided that at PierniCon (end of August, Torun/Thorn, Poland) I'll make another panel, only about psychological aspects of yuri.

      At Magnificon I had also a panel about Shoujo Kakumei Utena. Funny thing, at the cosplay (about 80 cosplyers) we had Utena cosplay too! http://mistlelcon.deviantart.com/art/Utena-and-Touga-81530887 - here's a photo, done by my friend. Enjoy!

      regards
      Grisznak