New Lililicious Release - I Say A Little Prayer (one-shot)

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      "I Say A Little Prayer" is from a one-shot collection by Minami Q-ta, I
      Don't Like Sundays.
      Kiyoko is in a bar one day, drowning her sorrows, when she runs into a
      girl who used to have a crush on her in school, Ayumi. They end up
      hooking up. Kiyoko knows she's gay, but Ayumi has never been with
      another woman before. Will they manage to work things out?
      Many thanks to Steve for finding a copy of this book and donating it to us!
      Please be aware that this release contains mature content.

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).