Gunjou, a story about a story

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2008
      Hi all -

      So, a few weeks ago, I waxed enthusiastic over a new-ish manga
      called "Gunjou," about a lunatic straight woman and the psychotic
      lesbian in love with her.

      For those who missed that, here's my review on Okazu:
      http://okazu.blogspot.com/2008/03/yuri-manga-gunjou.html

      After I wrote that review, I got a second message from the creator,
      Nakamura Ching, thanking me, and offering to send me Chpater 3 if i
      wanted. (Well, duh! Of course I did!) More amusingly, she referred to
      her unnamed protagonists with the horrible nicknames I gave them, BL
      and BN. Needless to say, I was mortified. lol

      So, I've received Chapter 3 and it's just as violent, unpleasant and
      cool as the rest of the story. I love it. Chpater 5, I am told, is
      when we meet the blonde's (Psychotic Lesbian's) current lover - I
      can't wait.

      Nakamura-san also sent a sketch of the two protagonists, which my wife
      will not allow me to touch. She insists I put it on acid-free backing
      asap. lol

      I know I can't be the only one in the whole universe who gets fed up
      with schoolgirls, so for the other one or two of you, keep an eye out
      for Gunjou!