new member

  • catchperfect
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2008
      Hi everyone!

      My name is Grace and I'm thrilled a group like Yuricon exists! I've
      been a fan of manga and anime for a long time - my first introduction
      to manga was in 1987, when I went to my local comics shop to pick up
      the latest Spider-Man and found Mai, The Psychic Girl - who I
      absolutely fell in love with! Since then, I've read many different
      titles but it was only a few years ago that I discovered the
      incredible world of Yuri when I read Ebine Yamaji's Blue Indigo. I
      look forward to the discovering more new titles and exchanging info here.

      Cheers,
      Grace
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2008
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: catchperfect@...
        > Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:33:46 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] new member
        >
        > Hi everyone!
        >
        > My name is Grace and I'm thrilled a group like Yuricon exists! I've
        > been a fan of manga and anime for a long time - my first introduction
        > to manga was in 1987, when I went to my local comics shop to pick up
        > the latest Spider-Man and found Mai, The Psychic Girl - who I
        > absolutely fell in love with! Since then, I've read many different
        > titles but it was only a few years ago that I discovered the
        > incredible world of Yuri when I read Ebine Yamaji's Blue Indigo. I
        > look forward to the discovering more new titles and exchanging info here.

        Hi Grace -

        And old-school fan, I see. I wonder if anyone even remembers Mai these days. :-)

        Well, welcome to the YCML, hope you enjoy chatting with us about Yuri.

      • sapphire_sophilia
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2008
          *bows* hello everyone ^_^
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 12, 2008
            > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            > From: sapphire_sophilia@...
            > Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 05:07:58 +0000
            > Subject: [Yuricon] new member
            >
            > *bows* hello everyone ^_^

            Hello - welcome to the Yuricon Mailing List.

            Cheers, Erica

            Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.