RE: [Yuricon] Ct anime convention

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2008
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: Bio644@...
      > Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 00:31:45 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Ct anime convention
      >
      > Hi! I missed the Boston anime convention and was wondering if you
      > planned on having a yuri stand at this years Ct convention in Aug.?
      > There wasent one last year and the only yuri I could find was Utena.
      > Which waent bad. But I have seen it. Since becoming a member I have
      > bought 2 really good animes on ur guys suggestions. Just wanted to say
      > thanks! Mandie

      Hi Mandie -

      You can always check our Events Page to see where we plan to be at any given time: http://www.yuricon.org/events/

      We're not planning on Being at CT-con this year, because July will be a very busy month for some other projects we're working on. Maybe next year. :-)

      How well do you know your celebrity gossip?
      http://originals.msn.com/thebigdebate?ocid=T002MSN03N0707A